As Sacramento’s first green practice, we believe the way we practice dentistry can impact the earth. We are committed to continuously identifying ways to minimize our environmental footprint in our world.
Providing a safe and relaxing environment, supported by the use of technology, is a top priority at D2O Dental. We are proud to share just some of the technology and tools we provide to our patients.
Cerec 3D CAD-CAM technology
Advanced technology that creates a 3D image of your teeth, eliminating the need for temporary crowns and a second visit.
Computerized Anesthetic Delivery
Computerized anesthetic delivery system that achieves painless, efficient injections to patients
Panoramic/CBCT (Cone beam) Imaging
Advanced diagnostic technology that takes panoramic and/or 3D images of your skull to increase diagnostic capabilities — all in about 14 seconds! All you do is stand there!
Computerized Dental Management
Computerized dental health records and management system with online patient access to dental records.
State-of-the-art sterilization machine (used by only 3% of practices)
Highly Trained Staff
Highly trained and licensed providers and staff
- Use of a 3D/Panoramic imaging reducing exposure of radiation (about 5x less radiation than even digital x-rays!)
- Use of electronic dental software, drastically reducing the use of paper
- Energy saving LED and fluorescent lighting
- Use of recyclable, eco friendly office and cleaning supplies
- Energy saving assessment conducted by SMUD
- Energy Star washer and dryer
- Member of Ecodentistry Association
- Our building is endorsed by the Environmental Council of Sacramento (ECOS)
- We recycle and save trees! On average, our recycling efforts have saved between 2-3 trees per month!